- Created on 2009-05-11
The goal of this list is to provide a starting point for people looking to get involved with iPhone application development. I’ve tried putting the most recent, pertinent, and/or useful towards the top of the list.
1. iPhone Dev Center By Apple
The main & official source for creating iPhone applications. It provides great & very detailed information & iPhone SDK can be downloaded from here. Free membership is required for reaching the content. To download development tools like Xcode & distribute your iPhone apps via the store, you need the pay for it.
2. iPhone Developer Central. Lots of tutorials
3. Forums @ iPhone Developer Central. Very active community
4. A thorough, step-by-step tutorial to make an RSS reader
5. Sliding UITextFields around to avoid the keyboard
6. How to setup your dev environment on your Mac
7. A very short and older quick-guide to the Interface Builder
8. How to Get Started with iPhone Dev
9. Free iPhone Web Simulator
10. Free iPhone Simulator
12. iphone toolbox
13. Building an Advanced RSS reader using TouchXML
14. 35 Free iPhone Icon Sets
15. Objective-C Google data APIs library
16. iPhone-App Development for Web Hackers
17. iCode iPhone Blog
18. Learn How To Develop For The iPhone - From NETTUTS
19. IBM DeveloperWorks
20. iPhone Compatible CSS layouts
21. iPhone Development Central - Video Tutorials
22. iPhone Development Plugin For Aptana Studio
23. iPhone Application Development, Step By Step
24. Morfik AppsBuilder
25. iPhone Application Examples From iPhoneWebDev
26. iPhone SDK Articles
27. iPhone Interface Samples
28 .iPhone UI library.
29. iPhone GUI PSD File
Please share any other tools, tutorials & other information regarding iPhone application development in the comments.