- Created on 2009-12-13
If you have a powerful Content Management System, the case is any Flash CMS (Flash Content Management System) allows anyone to easily build Flash web sites, so in this post we have listed 20 very useful CMS platform to know more about the Flash Content Management Systems could perfectly fit your needs.
1. FlashMoto - FlashMoto is one of the most powerful Flash CMS solutions. It’s equally useful for the beginners, Flash developers and Flash site owners.
2. SILEX - SILEX is an open source tool that enables you to build Flash websites for Flash Player 7, 8 and 9. SILEX comes with a number of features, including online editing
3. Yooba - Yooba is another Flash CMS that gives you freedom to create and edit Flash content. It might be useful for those who plan to build Flash presentations, micro sites, landing pages or Flash sites.
4. FlashDance CMS - FlashDance CMS is a Content Management System framework you can use to build and maintain Flash web sites and flash based cdroms. Note FlashDance CMS is available absolutely free of charge.
5. Secretary - Secretary is an, easy to use easy to set up, content management system. It’s specifically made for flash and comes with some very need tools for flash-developers.
6. GLU Platform - The GLU Platform is the World’s 1st Cloud Computing based rich media production and management platform which providing the most comprehensive and integrated end-to-end solution for Flash Platform development, production organisation and ongoing project management within a SaaS model.
7. Flashblocks - Flashblocks Flash CMS is another solution that enables you to create, update, and arrange Flash content from any web browser.
8. Royale Flash CMS - Royale/CMS is a Flash CMS/XML editor for agencies and freelance developers. It is known for a simple interface and a number of powerful features including easy media management and automatic image cropping.
9. Maki Flash CMS - Maki is a Flash Content Management System that enables you to easily launch and update Flash websites.
10. 10CMS - 10CMS transforms customer experiences, moving beyond the See it, Find it, Inspect it, Select it paradigm to drive usage, conversion and revenues.
13. DDX - DDX is a world-class development firm located in Sydney Australia, producing leading-edge and innovative technology solutions which are easy to use, engage and build customer relationships, and deliver real return on investment.
14. Coma Flash CMS - comaTool was the first fully operational Content Management Systems for Flash websites, comaTool provides the necessary functionality to facilitate the design, authoring, review, approval and deployment of completely animated, multilingual and database-driven Flash websites.
15. A4Flash - The main features include Easy to Use, Flexible, Customizable, Affordable, Source Code Included.
16. Aurora Flash - AuroraFlash is a desktop WYSIWYG environment for Windows OS that visualizes the process of flash website development. This Flash CMS comes with a number of default themes.
17. TypeFlash - It is a graphical user interface to manage dynamic content for flash website. The content is stored in the content management system Typo3 and is thus available for any other use, such as html, xml, rss etc.
18. Fuzzle - Fuzzle CMS is launched to prove that well-indexed and fast loading Flash sites can be created easily and at a relatively low cost. The key features of this Flash CMS solution are drag and drop editing.
19. Flash Content Manager - Flash Content Manager is an easy-to use yet powerful File Manager developed for Flash websites. In order to work with this tool it isn’t necessary to know Flash or HTML programming.