Below we provide you A List of Great Websites for Learning AJAX. Check this out to know how to integrate AJAX scripting into your websites and Enhance the browsing experience of your website using the AJAX applications found in this list
1. IBM, where you will find developer works for Ajax. You will find several tutorials here all of which are in-depth. These cover ground probably far beyond basic needs but very interesting. The one that I like was building a chat system, and I intend to look more fully into this.
2. Ajax Tutorial, AjaxTutorial.net showcases several free ajax tutorials and AJAX news.
3. Mozilla Org. This probably would be a good place to start. There is a guide here which you can use to learn the basics. I would download all the guides and learn as much as possible here. This will give you a good grounding on which to build your knowledge.
4. W3Schools, W3Schools is a great place to start when you are learning any new web technology. While not being in depth, W3Schools will give you foundation to start building your knowledge of Ajax. Also, as part of the W3C, you will learn the language’s core principles as defined by W3C.
5.Ajaxian, Ajaxian is a premier weblog providing lots of tutorials and information on Ajax.
6. Pixel2Life, Pixel2Life is the Google of tutorial sites. The users and staff of Pixel2Life index different types of tutorials from all over the web. Most of the tutorials that get listed on Pixel2Life to are very in depth, and very user friendly.
7. Tizag, Tizag is a tutorial site I use all the time when either learning something new, or I need a refresher. The tutorials on Tiztag are short, but provide a lot of information. Most of the time, a tutorial will be a snippet of code, and then a paragraph or two explaining the code. If you are a visual learner, or just want to see examples of how something should be done, Tizag is the place for you.
8. Ajax Projects, Ajax Projects provides free helpful tutorials to learn Ajax.
9. AJAX Impact, AJAX Impact is committed to delivering information on Ajax, frameworks, tools, libraries, articles, etc.
10. AJAX Magazine, AJAX Magazine is a webzine which includes blog focusing on new AJAX developments.
11. Code Project, Code Project lists a lot of examples of how to do specific things using Ajax. A lot of the examples can be used in practical ways, such as an auto-complete/suggest for forms. Not only do they cover the code, but most of the time they also provide screen shots of the code as it is being used.