CAPTCHA is an easy method, which are designed to differ between human and bots or malicious software to keep them away. Proposing CAPTCHA to your comment forms, registration & logins forms, contact forms, etc. It is a smart way to keep bots out from entering in to the website. CAPTCHA helps to curb the unethical activities and to give the spammers a hard time and it saves lot of time against managing spam comments for a blog, deleting fake spam users registering in sites, stop posting spam advertisements and things very much alike.
Here’s we are presenting 8 Free jQuery CAPTCHA Plugin Solutions To Prevent Spam that you can use to provide protection from spam bots and ensure that only humans perform certain actions.
1. QapTcha – QapTcha is an easy-to-use and simple draggable captcha system which is build with jQuery and jQuery UI. It needs human action instead of to read a hard text and it is a very lightweight jQuery plugin.
2. jQuery fancy Draggable Captcha - Here is a jQuery example for a captcha in a registration form. In order to pass the “Are you human” test, the user has to drag the numbers from 1 to 6 into order.
3. reCaptcha style Captcha with JQuery and PHP - This tutorial is about to creating a captcha same as recaptcha. I used CSS and PHP for this. You can find few tutorials about creating and integrating captcha/recaptcha in php over 99points.
4. Jquery Advanced Ajax validation with CAPTCHA - The plugin is written and maintained by Jörn Zaefferer, a member of the jQuery team, lead developer on the jQuery UI team and maintainer of QUnit.
5. s3Capcha jQuery plugin - s3capcha is advanced captcha script that is based on choosing the right image instead of writing hardly readable letters and numbers.
7. Ajax Fancy Captcha - Ajax Fancy Captcha is a jQuery plugin that helps you protect your web pages from bots and spammers. Captcha’s security level is medium, with the emphasis on nice looking and user friendly qualities while still offering reasonable protection from unwanted “guests”.
8. Simple Captcha - This plugin is designed to help overcome automated form submission by requiring a "real person" to identify text made up of dots. The entered value is compared on the server with the generated value to determine whether processing should continue.