The drop down menu is also called as the pull-down menu and it plays a major role in making a website more user-friendly and professional jQuery drop down menu makes the visitors to navigate easily in the websites. Usually, the drop down menus means hiding the sub menus in the CSS and when the mouse is rolled over it, it displays or drops down the inner sub menus.
The flexible feature about jQuery drop down menu is that you can create multi level drop down menus using animations and graphics. We’ve gathered 25 of the most simplest and easy to implement free jQuery drop-down menus for you to use.
For more resources please see:
- 15 Best Examples of Free jQuery Content Sliders
- 18 Examples of Wordpress jQuery Plugins
- 20 Examples of jQuery Tooltip Plugins
- 22 jQuery Navigation Menu Plugins with Tutorials
- 27 jQuery Form Plugins Examples
- 30 Ultra Classic jQuery Image Slider Plugins
Using the CSS method, we can create interesting jQuery drop down menu designs, using jQuery, you can also create drag and drop elements, form validations and animations.