1. Uniform is a jQuery plugin that allow you to easily customize the look and feel of your form elements.
2. jQuery Autosave: This plugin will autosave the progress of form fields using cookies so nothing will be lost.
3. Access Key Highlighter provides various options for highlighting access keys on web forms when the user presses their browser’s access key shortcut key, e.g. Alt in Internet Explorer and Safari, Shift+Alt in Firefox.
4. Ajax Fancy Captcha is a jQuery plugin that helps you protect your web pages from bots and spammers
5. AJAX Upload allows you to easily upload multiple files without refreshing the page and use any element to show file selection window.
6. ASM Select provides an enhancement to multiple select boxes that is worth taking a look at.
7. Autocomplete an input field to enable users quickly finding and selecting some value, leveraging searching and filtering.
8. Autotab provides smart auto-tabbing and filtering on text fields in a form. Simply put: once you have typed the maximum number of characters in a text field,
9. Baby Steps provides a simple and easily configurable solution for turning long forms into broken out steps without going from page to page.It works well like a wizard where users can go back and correct inputs if needed.
10. BS Form Accelerator will be able to use Enter or Space buttons in your forms replacing the buttons such as Tab for changing focus in fields just with assigning an ID to the form.
11. Contactable will help you to make jQuery contact forms quickly and easily
12. Datepicker makes it easy to add calendars to date input fields in forms.
13. meioMask – a jQuery Mask Form Input Plugin is a simple to use plugin for creating and applying maskstot text input fields.
14. In-Field Labels jQuery Plugin that turns properly formatted HTML forms into forms with in-field label support. Labels fade when the field is focussed and disappear when text entry begins.
17. jqTransform will make it easy to give your forms a more attractive look as compared to the default form.
18. jQuery Form Plugin allows you to easily and unobtrusively upgrade HTML forms to use AJAX. The main methods, ajaxForm and ajaxSubmit, gather information from the form element to determine how to manage the submit process.
19. jQuery Form Validation will validate the information entered into form fields before it is submitted.
20. JQuery Geogoer VChecks Plugin A very user friendly way to show checkboxes.
21. jQuery Highlight Plugin increases usability by highlighting elements within a form as you interact with each element. Its primary use is for forms, but it can also be used for tables, lists, or any element you specify.
22. jQuery Comment Preview plugin not only gives site users the chance to preview a comment they have posted, it also allows them to preview it in real time, and it is simply awesome. There is also a MooTools version of this tutorial.
23. mcDropdown jQuery Plug-in Wanted this control to be intuitive and it had to allow for both quick mouse and keyboard entry.
24. Password Validation jQuery plugin extends the jQuery validation plugin by providing two components: A function that rates passwords for factors like mixed upper/lower case.
24. Emblematiq Niceforms You basically know a web form when you see one as they always look the same and they’ve kept this look over the years.
25. Uploadify is a jQuery plugin that allows the easy integration of a multiple (or single) file uploads on your website. It requires Flash and any backend development language.
26. Textarea Resizer allows the user to extend the textarea element/area within the web page whenever they feel.
27. jQuery Dropdown Checkbox List Plugin One of the users of the dropdown-check-list plugin added a patch containing an update to take into consideration the optgroup tags, part of the select HTML element.