Tooltip is a good way to show extra information when user hovers the cursor over an element, If a tooltip on your website is very well made and looks amazing then it can improve our site’s user friendly level, and also save us a lot of spaces. In this post we have collected 20 of the best jQuery Tooltip Plugins to help with your next project to create User friendly Web Design.
1. Fancy Thumbnail Hover Effect w/ jQuery dynamically loads an image in full size when you hover over it’s thumbnail counterpart.
2. TipTip is a jQuery plugin that allows use to create simple, customizable Tooltips for your web page. It is really lightweight (only 3.5kb minified).
3. TinyTips is a lightweight jQuery plugin that enables you to add tool tips in your web page. You can use jQuery $() function to select any element in your page and apply TinyTips.
4. Coda Bubble jQuery Plugin allows you to add popup tooltips as seen on Panic’s Coda software page.
5. Sticky Tooltip is jQuery plugin that allows you to add a rich HTML tooltip to elements on your webpage.
7. BeautyTips is a jQuery tooltips plugin which uses the canvas drawing element to dynamically draw tooltips associated with an html element.
8. Dynamic tooltip Very cool tooltip! It’s very well made because it consists of cool transition effects and it also has a transparency and a drop shadow effect.
9. Prototip 2: A lot of various very good looking tooltips which look awesome and have beautiful effects. Brilliant peace of work!
10. Coda Popup Bubble with cool transition effect and it also has a drop shadow.
with rounded corners for input fields. Tooltip fades in when you click on the input field and fades out when you click somewhere else.
12. vTip with a fade in transition effect. It has a cool looking border around it and when this tooltip appears, it also follows your mouse.
13. jTip is simple but useful tooltip for login form.
14. Tipsy which appears above, below, on the right or left side of the link.
15. jQuery Ajax Tooltip which can handle image and text together like a mini page. It has a drop shadow effect.
16. Easy Tooltip will read the title attribute of the element and convert it into fade-in tooltip that you can style any way you want. Important note, it doesn’t have to be an anchor tag.
18. The clueTip plugin allows you to easily show a fancy tooltip when the user’s mouse hovers over (or, optionally, clicks on) any element you designate in your script.
19. Orbital Tooltip where you can set manually where your tooltip will show up.
20. Easiest jQuery Tooltip Ever could be useful to display an image when you hover over a link.