Delivers a daily balance of inspiration across web design, graphic design, web development, jquery, photography, web plugins, wordpress themes, identity dranding design and more than for designers. If any images or content appear on site is violation or copyright please inform us on (visionwidget$gmail.com).
The online image editing space has grown rapidly in the past year that let you edit photos in the Web browser have come a long way in the last few years. maybe you are looking for an online photo editor similar to your desktop applications? from among the great number of online editors, we have hand picked some of the best ones that we found to be are noteworthy, These well-rounded services let you import images from your social networks, touch up photos, promote your work, and more.
1. FlauntR.com – FlauntR is big on backgrounds, fake magazine covers and basic editing tools. Gives you the chance to purchase prints of any of your creations.
2. Photoshop Express is absolutely my preferred online photo editor. Probably it's the best on-line photo editor alternative to desktop products.
3. Slashup it's a Flash-based on-line clone of Photoshop desktop program, with a lot of interesting features to edit your photo online.
4. Photoshop.com - A good mix of special effects, editing, and all-around good freebie. Even if you haven’t used Photoshop before, this web-based program is very easy to use and straightforward. You don’t even need a manual to use it!
5. Easycropper.com - The guys who made this program have a sense of humor, so it gets a spot here. They state, ” It’s a free tool, so use it at your own risk.
6. Pixlr.com – Free image editor that might remind you of the offline version of Photoshop. Available in numerous languages and has an API that is free to use.
7. Picture2Life.com – Picture2Life offers numerous tools and shows you an automatic preview for each one as soon as you open them up.
8. DrPic.com – Upload your image to this free image editor and take advantage of their numerous tools and then save it either to your disk or to the Web in your choice of formats.
9. Aviary Phoenix – Allows you to import from photo sharing sites such as Flickr (Flickr) and Facebook (Facebook), work with layers and other tools.
10. PikiPimp.com – PikiPimp offers very simple editing tools, but is heavy on adding “bling,” text, glitter and animations. Will also let you put your creations on items in your PikiStore.
11. Pixer.us – A free editor with preview and a handful of effects such as colorfix, blur & sharpen, sepia tone and more. Very straightforward and easy to use.
12. Snipshot.com - This program brings extremely basic photo editing features for those who aren’t familiar with editing software.
13. Picnik.com – Import images from sites such as Photobucket (Photobucket), Picasa (Picasa), Webshots and more. Also offers numerous tools, fonts and shapes for free. More tools are available with a premium subscription of $24.95 a year.
14. Pixenate.com – Pixenate offers a lot of tools for touching up personal photos, including one specifically for tooth whitening, which is a new one we haven’t seen before.
15. Lunapic.com – Is a bit rudimentary and not quite as smooth as some of the other options out there, but it is free and simple to use.
jQuery developers and designers widely use content slider scripts to create various and flexible effects on the images. It's great idears for getting into the business to displays products let the memory in customers mind through the visual image galleries.
This post includes essential tutorials for photo galleries in many styles so they could perfectly fit your sites, running smoothly and seamlessly. all of these jQuery/CSS3 photo gallery tutorials certainly incorporate the CSS.
Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or expert, you're sure to find what you're looking for in our great collection of After Effects tutorials from around the web with tutorials for people wanting to learn about Adobe's 3D, motion graphics and animation software.
The list is composed of several Autodesk 3ds Max techniques that you may need to use in creating 3D graphics with the help of other software like Photoshop, Zbrush and special plugin like V-ray to enhance the result.
Showcase very modern and professional Free Drupal 7 theme giving your endless possibilities. All those Drupal 7 themes are free to download and has a very clean, minimal and elegant design perfect for any corporate business, portfolio or blog site.
You’ll find best Latest Free Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3 Templates Around because We all know that we’re going to use our blog as a tool to promote our business, so we need to have a clean, professional, corporate look.