Photoshop’s versatility makes it a popular choice among Web designers, graphic designers, digital media artists, print designers, photographers and other professionals in design and image-editing.
Some people think that photo retouching started with Photoshop. But it may be more precise to say that photo retouching started with photography. The photographers that have mastered better the techniques of retouching have always been the most popular and remarked professionals.
Without further ado, we present you with 20 Excellent Photoshop Tutorials for Digital Photography.
1. Selective Sepia
2. Darklight Photomanipulation
3. Exposure blending tutorial
4. Photoshop Sunglass Reflections Effect
5. Image Retouching: Advanced Skin Softening
6. Add Dynamic Lighting to a Flat Photograph
7. Hand-Colouring a Black-and-White Photo in Photoshop
8. Infrared Photo Effect in Photoshop
9. Using Masks to Improve Landscape Images
10. Using the Photoshop Curves Tool
11. Your photos, 300-style!
12. Advanced Photo Sharpening
13. Color Correction, by the Numbers
14. Tilt Shift Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Fake Miniature Scenes
15. Using the HDR Feature in Photoshop CS2/CS3
16. Understanding Local Contrast Enhancement
17. Local Contrast Enhancement
18. Awesome Photo-Realistic Coloring Techniques
19. Colour to Black and White Using Channel Mixer
20. Coloring Effects
People Who Read This Article Also Interested IN: