- Created on 2011-09-05
Blogging has become a fashion these days and allows people to share their knowledge on the internet but now anyone who is passionate about having their own blog site can create one with the help of these websites listed below which will guide you through the steps involved in creation of a blog site. Clicking on to the links give below will directly take to the respective website and you will just need to follow the instructions carefully from thereon.
1. WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
2. Thoughts - A free blog community that allows people to upload photos, videos, podcasts and chat with friends and family.
3. Weebly - Weebly is an online, free widget-based Web site creator, funded by micro-seed fund Y Combinator. It uses a widget style format, allowing users to create pages with only a few clicks by dragging and dropping different page elements (images, text, or interactive content, etc.) onto a page and filling in the content.
4. Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was created by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. Generally, the blogs are hosted by Google at a subdomain of blogspot.com.
5. Tumblr, sometimes styled as tumblr., is a microblogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, links, quotes and audio to their tumblelog, a short-form blog. Users can follow other users, or choose to make their tumblelog private.
6. Blog is your best bet for a voice among the online crowd. It’s a personal website, packed with features, as easy to use as your e-mail.
7. Yahoo Pulse - Yahoo! Drag the “Y!” and drop it onto the “Home” icon. Select “Yes” from the pop … Blogs, Photos and Guestbook are going away from Yahoo! Pulse.
8. TypePad is the premier blogging service. Create a blog in minutes – with stunning designs, reliable hosting, real-people tech support, and lots more.